Camera 8 – FreewayCAM
ANPR /LPR camera designed for high-speed traffic applications FreewayCAM is a versatile digital IP camera designed specifically for ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) in high speed traffic environments. FreewayCAM consistently captures high quality images in the widest environment ranges. In glare from strong sunshine and reflections or in night-time darkness; in temperatures ranging from freezing cold to direct sunshine in desert temperatures; in precipitation of rain, fog or snow and at observation distances from 3 to 20 meters (9 to 60 feet) FreewayCAM flawlessly operates.
The unique optical module with auto-adjustable shutter time and realtime motion detection based self-triggering ensures appropriate image capturing at virtually any speed, even up to 255 km/h (158.5 mph).
- Built-in auto-setup functions to help easy integration and configuration
- IP camera with embedded web server, remote access from web browser
- Automatic brightness control optimized for number plate recognition
- IR LED illumination synchronized with the image capturing and control
- Offering higher OCR accuracy in license plate recognition based systems
- Installing easily, auto-setup wizard for easy configuration
- Capturing high quality images, even of vehicles traveling at speeds up to 255 km/h (158.5 mph)